Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Our Most Popular Posts of 2017


This will be my last post of 2017, and I want to thank everyone who as spent some of his or her valuable time reading this blog. My goal for this blog has always been to provide content that readers will find to be informative, thought-provoking, and useful, and I've been immensely gratified by the attention and engagement this blog has received.

For the past few years, I've used my last post of the year to share which posts have been most widely read. In the past, I've ranked posts based on cumulative total reads, regardless of when a post was published. Therefore, older posts had a built-in advantage, and they often appeared in the "most popular" list.

This year, I'm considering only posts that were published in 2017. So, in case you missed any of them, here are our five most popular posts for 2017:

  1. Why It's Time to Reset Expectations for Content Marketing
  2. What You Need to Know About Target Accounts for ABM Success
  3. Research Confirms that Customer Experience Drives Financial Performance
  4. The Economics of ABM Account Selection
  5. The Promise and Peril of Personalization at Scale
Happy New Year, everyone!

Image courtesy of the Republic of Korea via Flickr CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment